Craftsmen Developers has four decades of experience in the land development industry as homebuilders and land developers, spanning three states and several municipalities. Different from our competitors, we not only procure entitlements but also reshape the ground.
Our company assembles a professional development team, negotiates with surrounding communities and works directly with government agencies. This allows us to expedite plans review and government approvals superior to others. We oversee the installation of public utilities, construction of roadways and design/build community amenities.
Over the years Craftsmen Developers has had experience with the following Federal and State Agencies:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers (USACE)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Park Service (NPS)
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC)
- Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE)
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PDEP)
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PENNDOT)
- Delaware Department of Transportation (DELDOT)
- Maryland State Highway Administration (MSHA)
- Maryland Historical Trust (MHT)
Our intimate knowledge and vast experience as homebuilders and land developers enables us to produce economically viable, environmentally responsible residential neighborhoods and commercial centers.
Simply put: Craftsmen Developers creates timeless communities and green neighborhoods.